Max Pay $20.00
Tuesday – Saturday; 8-5
position will be covering for someone on medical leave – position could go longer than 6 months
Candidates will be doing inventory control, will call, cycle counting, driver check ins
Must have exp with Hand jack, EPJ (rideon)
Manager will be conducting interviews
Check-in drivers who have completed their routes by verifying product returned, customers signed the invoice and possible missed deliveries; account for pallets, totes and other company property is returned.
Identify missed collections and notify Credit Services.
Ensure food safety protocols were followed on the return and coordinate with Food Safety personnel for issues.
Assure all delivery exceptions are noted on the invoice and/or delivery exception report.
Inspect returned products to determine restocking appropriateness or deciding if the customer warrants the credit.
Decide and adjust as needed the appropriate reason code on invoice to provide efficient processing; code damaged or inferior products with the appropriate damage code and write the code on the damaged case.
Separate and stage for return processing all products, and count the returned items to ensure quantities match the quantity written on the return sheet and invoices.
List overage on the return sheet following the “available stock/warehouse location” report to re-enter the product into the inventory system as soon as possible.
This is a Safety position responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the Safety Department, administering all Safety’s policies, procedures, and programs to assure profitable performance and growth of the organization and providing worker’s compensation support and assisting the Safety Director in other projects as required.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 1 year of pallet jack and/or forklift experience.
- Professional Skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of an organization.
- Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication.
- Can add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.