Shift: 8 am – 4 pm – Monday – Friday – All schedules are subject to change with business needs
- Candidates must have exp with all – Turret, Swing Reach, EPJ, Forklift*****
0-3 Years of Experience, This is an Operations position responsible for performing product receiving activities, operating and maintaining equipment associated with warehouse activity and performing other related duties as required.
- Check, inspect, examine and count all products being unloaded for quality and quantity against purchase orders.
- Inform warehouse management and merchandising of any discrepancies on purchase orders.
- Ensure that the drivers are backed up to the proper door and their trailers are secure before unloading begins.
- Document all overages, shortages, and damages.
- Inform warehouse management and merchandisers when trucks are late for scheduled appointment times.
- Ensure that all unwanted product is returned to the truck.
- Ensure that the drivers signature is on all paperwork.
- Sign all necessary paperwork before releasing the truck.
- Works with the lumper service to ensure the timely unloading of the trucks.
- Cleans dock area as needed.
- Performs other warehouse duties as assigned
A Leader in Staffing