Candidate MUST be bilingual in FRENCH & ENGLISH
Potential for temp to hire for the right candidate.
The Travel and Expense (T&E) Analyst performs tasks related to assuring the quality and consistency of T&E system information/T&E data and supporting T&E systems and enabling technologies such as Concur, Access Online/Comdata Bank Sites and Workday. Maintain the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee records and business information. Manage special projects and tasks such as the development and delivery of the Travel and Expense Policy, ensuring all travel and expense processes are cost effective and run accurately and timely, and analyzing/resolving system issues. This role reports directly to the Manager, Travel and Expense.
- Respond to and action requests received in T&E support queue and to support line including but not limited to Concur Travel, trouble shooting, T&E, PCard and Fuel inquiries.
- Troubleshoots, analyzes, and corrects technical problems; ensure proper quality controls are in place to avoid future errors.
- Run, schedule, and/or distribute reports to support assigned functional area (automating wherever possible) as well as correct data integrity issues and/or errors and provide feedback regarding issues, opportunities, or challenges.
- Provides complete and current process documentation for all applications, providing or obtaining appropriate end user training as needed.
- Assist with T&E upgrades, special projects, escalations, and other general enterprise duties as requested.
- Provide ideas, solutions, and tools to increase the effectiveness, efficiency, and continuous improvement of T&E service processing.
- Supports T&E program in ensuring Associate compliance with T&E policy and provides Concur Travel end-user support.
- Accurately Maintains Associate profiles in all Sysco portals including Cardholder setup within bank site.
- Reconciliation and Submission of Intercompany charges related to Corporate Travel Account, Meetings & Events, CTA for Operations and Travel Virtual Pay; analyze variances related to travel clearing account.
- Completes Additional Responsibilities As Required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting Preferred Or Equivalent Experience.
- Some broader domain knowledge and/or training in Card Management processes and Concur/Expense System functions desirable.
- Two or more years working with T&E related systems & technology in areas of AP & Procurement, T&E administration plus Corporate Finance desirable.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of T&E processes, procedures, controls and compliance requirements.
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written and listening) skills required.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required. Attention to detail a must.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution.
- An ability to work under significant pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan and carry out assigned projects, resolve most of the conflicts, coordinate work with others and interpret policies on own initiative.
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
- Demonstrated ability to use appropriate judgment in knowing when to involve other resources (e.g., escalation) in decisions or actions.
- Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|