- Under direct supervision, uses company standard software to write, edit and product training and educational materials.
- Job duties have a small impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in communications, journalism, or similar disciplines.
- Experience in Human Resource Development which includes experience in curriculum development or technical writing preferred.
- In addition to Common Office Environment applications, should have experience with at least one of the following: a graphics software application (e.g., Freehand); photo editor; HTML editor(e.g., Dreamweaver). Entry level training position.
A Leader in Staffing