Provide technical expertise and support needed to maintain Computer Aided Dispactch (iCAD) system for 24/7 operations.
- Assess: iCAD and custom interfaces to ensure efficient communications to partner agencies.
- Recommend configuration/coding improvements for the iCAD System and interfaces to achieve a high-level performance.
- Implement updates/patches/system changes as needed to maintain system and interfaces performance. Coordinate the support teams as needed to apply patches or updates
- Test updates/patches to ensure reliability and integrity of the system and perform quality review of interfaces to ensure they are designed to meet specifications.
- Support the iCAD system and interfaces. Respond to Priority Once incidents and initiate tiger team coordinated response. Create Cherwell tickets for incidents. Update/author support documentation as needed to convey best practices.
- Provide knowledge transfer to County staff as needed for continued support of the iCAD system.
Required Skills And Abilities
- Strong experience working with Windows servers – configuration, administration.
- Experience working in a high availability environment – clustering/failover.
- Experience working with Cherwell for tracking technology incidents.
- Ability to work in a highly critical environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
Specialized Experience Requirements
- Experience with administration of Hexagon’s ICAD
- Experience working with XALT developing interfaces
Contract Term: 6 months
Requesting Department: Technology Services and Solutions
On-Site Requirements: Onsite is preferred, but remote is allowed.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|