Max Pay Rate $22.00
Shift days/times Sun-Thursday 10 pm-6:30 am
- This is a Swing Reach operator position. All candidates must have prior experience on the Swing Reach machines.******
- Operate Swing Reach Truck (SRT) to put-away cases into reserve storage areas and/or pull cases for customer orders
- Utilize warehouse management system to perform selective tasks
- Assist in establishing and maintaining safety and housekeeping in assigned areas.
- Report problems in work area to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including the preferred work method.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills, attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy and quality of work.
- Demonstrate honest and ethical behavior
- No Minimum Degree Required
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous Experience Operating Motorized Equipment Preferred
- Ability to be certified to operate Swing Reach Truck (SRT)
- Ability to work at heights of 70 ft
- Must maintain body weight below 400 lbs
- Average hand/eye/foot coordination
- Ability to read fine print for extended periods of time
- Ability to positively interact with other associates
- Ability to adjust to doing multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a job with precise tolerance and standards
- Ability to work 10 or 12 hour shifts
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).