With general autonomy and in collaboration with the Regions, responsible for supporting day-to-day global operations for the Product Service Line (PSL), including all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) performance, service quality and consistency of delivery globally. Maintains competitor and market insight by building and enhancing relationships with key customers, and communicates this to the strategic business and technical sales and marketing leaders. In collaboration with the Regions, responsible for delivering the PSL financial plan for the year. Maintains PSLs financial forecast via continuous monitoring of relevant business events and conditions. Reviews, challenges and reports each Regionâ��s monthly forecast. Accountable for partnering with the Regions to plan, allocate and optimize PSL resources (people, capital assets) to maximize returns, as well as to manage the PSL balance sheet (inventory, account receivables). Accountable for partnering with Regions/Countries to execute operational start-ups in new countries, as well as the â��fix or exitâ�� country process. Accountable for defining and, together with the Regions/Countries, executing the operational aspects of the PSL People Plan. Responsible for ensuring capital equipment reliability and maintenance standards continue to evolve and are implemented globally (including facilities). Completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Engineering discipline (discipline may vary by PSL) and 10 years of progressive experience in the energy services industry including experience managing the work and activities of others required.
Upstream and downstream O&G experience required
This will be a Global Ops Sr. Manager role (potentially director level for the right candidate) that will oversee the Multi-Chem PSL. Current individual in this role is retiring in Jan and they are seeking a replacement
- Specifically seeking experience in upstream, however downstream experience is a plus to have. They can be flexible on amount of upstream experience however industry experience is crucial.
- Global Operation role, Biggest Market is North America Land. With operations in Latin America and Eastern Hemisphere
- Responsible for HSE and Service Quality
- Responsible for Operational KPIs
- Matrix Manager of 3 Regional PSL Managers; (NAL, MENA, LA)
- Responsible to manage the Global technical services group
- Responsible to manage the PSLs Assets
- People Development & Training
- Bonus Eligible – based on financial performance, can be 10%, 25% or 50% of annual salary. Stock options also available
- Relocation Package offered for non-locals to move to Houston area
- MAY visa sponsor strong candidates if allowable by immigration law. Candidate must move to Houston regardless
- Bachelors required, masters preferred
|Salary Range||$180,000/yr - $240,000/yr|