Mgr. Sr, PSL Strategic Business
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develops annual business plan and ongoing forecasts of business performance for the country/Area. Responsible for profit/loss/ROI and corrective actions
- With general autonomy and in alignment with Divisional and PSL strategy, accountable for the strategic direction, growth, and portfolio mix of the strategic business unit (typically a sub-PSL or group of sub-PSLs)
- Responsible for coordinating performance improvement initiatives, procurement, and logistics oversight
- Accountable for country/ Area activities including support services management and identifying resource needs (people and assets)
- Develops and promotes excellent customer support
- Accountable for delivering the three-year strategic plan
- Influences the annual technology budget and capital expenditure allocations.
- Maintains and enhances high level customer and subject-matter contacts for the purpose of assessing global customer and market needs
- Translates voice of the customer discoveries into meaningful objectives that help in closing the gap between customer expectations and PSL offerings
- Identifies industry and competitor trends that may require new strategies to drive growth that out-paces the market
- Looks for opportunities to grow and enhance PSL performance through new market offerings (including differentiated cross-sub-PSL solutions), acquisition or divestiture
- Accountable for new product revenue and advises on subPSL marketing and new product commercialization activities, including global pricing and up selling strategies.
- Leads lifecycle management and collaborates with the technology group to ensure innovation and to maintain a strong patent flow
- Defines technology projects, prioritization, and product road maps
- Manages the intellectual Property portfolio and ensures freedom to operate within the relevant market segments Experience with drilling, fluid control , surface solution, technical sales.
- Defines competencies, associated skill-set types and training required to execute the sub-PSL’s strategic plans
- Partners with Regions to identify and develop sub-PSL top talent
- Must have an undergraduate degree in Business/Engineering/Geosciences, or related degree and a minimum or 10 years of experience in energy services including management experience
- Must be able to travel both domestic and international
|Salary Range||$150,000/yr - $220,000/yr|