- Experience with design and analysis of analog electronics systems: active/passive component selection, gain signal conditioning, input/output filter design, closed-loop control, A/D and D/A, etc..
- Design knowledge of power electronics circuits : power supplies, magnetics, and inverters
- Experience with developing circuitry schematic design and support PCB design.
- Well versed in resolving issues such as noise minimization, reflection, crosstalk, ground bounce, etc.
- Experience with Lab Measurement Equipment: network and impedance analyzers, scopes, etc.
- Experience with circuit simulators (LTSPICE, PSPICE, etc.) for modeling designs
- Experience with developing components qualification and subsystem verification/validation/reliability testing plans and lead execution of plans : including high temperature qualification/verification/validation/reliability.
- Skills of document designs, specifications, test plans, revisions and produce test reports
- Organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
|Salary Range||Not Specified|