- Automation testing experience
- Understanding of Software test methodologies.
- Continuous integration processes
- Experience with programming languages- any OOO
- Proven experience with Visual Studio Coded UI, Ranorex, or Selenium ( we are heavy on Selenium but also use Ranorex).
- Works with Quality Assurance personnel and technical team members to design and develop test automation frameworks and test scripts for end to end and regression testing of multiple applications across Insperity’s portfolio.
- Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Develops and executes test automation scripts for a variety of complex systems (client/server, web based, web services, data driven, etc.) in a rapid, agile environment.
- Writes automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases.
- Reviews requirements for testability and traces automation test cases back to requirements.
- Evaluates the quality of the application under test through the review, analysis, and summarization of test results from developed scripts. Effectively communicates test results with project team and leadership.
- Works with QA and management to coordinate automated test planning with stakeholders and project team members establishing test estimates, strategies and approaches for automation projects.
- Works with developers to integrate automated tests with builds and test environments.
- Contributes to an evolving automation strategy that continually defines best practices for tools, processes, methodologies, measurements, and procedures for execution of tests.
- Establishes automation metrics, proposes and develops standard automation test methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Three or more years of professional experience with software development and/or test automation are required. Experience in an agile environment is preferred.
- Understanding of software test automation methodologies
- Continuous integration processes
- Development experience with any Object Oriented Programming languages.
- Proven experience with Visual Studio Coded UI, Ranorex, or Selenium
- Proven history of defining and implementing new processes for automation required as well as the ability to design and deliver software.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of application development to completion of difficult assignments.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, hardware, and software operations and principles.
- Exhibits a commitment to the utilization and enforcement of defined standards and process.
- Is able to command control of a problem and organize resources and knowledge to efficiently and effectively attain solutions.
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work well in a highly collaborative team environment and the.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Possesses the aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, and generate effective solutions.
- Preferred skills include:
- Preferred experience working with technologies such as 4GL and Powerbuilder
- Preferred experience with Cucumber and Ruby
- Very analytical and thorough in task completion
- Self-starter and quick learner with exceptional communication and documentation
|Minimum Qualification||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||$56,134 - $95,429|