The Software Development Engineer in Test will design, develop and implement automated tools and test infrastructure for validating product features and interfaces while working in a highly collaborative team environment.
Education and Professional Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other four-year degree with significant Computer Programming OR equivalent experience. 5+ years software development experience.
- Perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web and Desktop.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Handle technical communications and understand client’s systems or APIs.
- Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities.
- Protect operations by improving security and by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplish our mission by completing related results as needed.
- Support and develop the technology teams by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Follow established HIPAA, Compliance & Security policies.
Must Have Skills
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Debugging
- Unit Testing
- Microsoft .NET using C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Source control using git
- Agile Software Development Methods
- Familiarity with TDD (Test-Driven Development) and BDD (Business-Driven Development) models
- Unit testing frameworks like XUnit (Preferred) and NUnit
Nice To have
- Fluent assertions
- DevOps CI/CD for Test automation
- Microsoft Azure App Services and Azure SQL
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of normal business hours as required to complete projects. Sitting at desk or in meetings for long periods of time
- Applied Learning – Puts new knowledge, understanding, or skill to practical use on the job, works hard to better self in work role. Devotes significant time to personal and professional development.
- Problem Analysis and Solving – Ability to analyze and work through a problem effectively and provide a solution. Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex development issues. Ability to understand and apply concepts of objected oriented programming.
- Teamwork/Collaboration – Proactively tries to build effective working relationships with other people. Treats people with dignity, respect and fairness.
- Adaptability – Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, and requirements.
- Time Management – Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Able to work both independently and as a team effectively.
- Communication – Communicates accurately and effectively both in oral and written form. Practices active listening. Expresses thoughts and ideas with confidence and respects opposing views
- Living the Vision and Values – Keeping the company’s vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
|Minimum Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science|