Objective: Provide Software Asset Management (SAM audit risk assessment support.
- Monitor ongoing real-time software licensing data metrics at the County.
- Assess any software data compliance risks that can be automated by our tools.
- Make recommendations for sysadmins and architecture for software deployments based on optimal licensing rules.
- Implement any new data sources to integrate in our SAM tool that requires to be automated.
- Ensure any work is continuously shared within team and resources are properly trained on how to use the tool.
Skills and Abilities:
SmartTrack(LiMa) sysadmin knowledge. Understanding the core functionalities to administer the tool and optimize the vendor support.
SME in software licensing compliance Experience:
IT Asset Management and Software Asset management tool integrator for nearly 10+ years.
Analyze new discovery data connectors and trends on the market to be utilized by the County.
Bachelor’s degree Business IT Management.
- Certified Software Asset Manager from IAITAM
- Certified Mobile Asset Manager from IAITAM
Six Sigma Green Belt
ITIL v3 Foundation
ServiceNow HAM Implementer path all badges completed
ServiceNow SAM Implementer path all badges completed
Bachelor’s degree Business IT Management. Contract Term: 12 months. Requesting Department: TSS