Provide Sr. System Administrator to plan and upgrade 7 HCL Domino Servers from version v9.0.1
to latest version 12.x. Train County staffs for Domino server administrative tasks and provide
support after new servers go live.
- Provide a best practice server upgrade plan.
- Provide a project schedule for entire server upgrade process.
- Document upgrade strategies ,tasks, and testing plans.
- Provide technical expertise and support needed to transition from old to new server versions.
- Coordinate server upgrade tasks and testing activities to complete upgrade tasks.
- Document server configurations after upgrade.
- Provide post implementation support.
- Lead, coordinate, and document upgrade environment, plan, strategy, and testing.
- Provide support and troubleshooting as needed.
- Implement, coordinate, and document a support plan for new version server after go live.
- Create technical diagrams and support documentation as needed for on-going administrative tasks.
- Provide knowledge transfer to permanent FTEs as needed for continued support of server administrative tasks.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned to fix existing server issues
- Provide training information for the review and future reference.
Required Skills And Abilities
- Ten plus years as a Domino server administrator.
- Ten plus years with Domino server upgrade and database migration experience.
- Experience configuring multiple Domino servers with clustering and replication environment.
- Experience supporting and training staffs for Domino server administrative tasks .
- Experience leading a team to upgrade and test Domino servers to latest versions.
- Experience documenting server upgrade plan and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree
Contract Term: 4 months
Requesting Department: Probation Department
On-Site Requirements: Possible Hybrid Schedule requirement. At least one week at project
starts, one week before and after server cut over.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|