Position Title: Senior Systems Administrator/ Systems Engineer
The County is searching for a resource to provide administration of the hospital’s Citrix environment.
- Manage and deploy updates and new releases to existing Citrix terminal servers at a frequency determined by the project team.
- Use capacity planning and server sizing to assess hardware needs and ensure that the hardware required supporting excellent end-user application response times.
- Establish a baseline for system performance. Regularly monitor system performance and determine the cause of any unexpected decrease in performance.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Develop and deploy Inpatient & Outpatient, focused reports, metrics (both Epic-released and custom), and dashboards.
- Develop self-serve Radar, Cogito SQL, Slicer dicer datasets with end user understandable output visualizations.
- Report grouper creation, use & maintenance.
- Citrix Administration
6 months Requesting Department: Technology Services and Solutions – Health System
|Salary Range||Not Specified|