This position will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of reporting materials, including SEC filings, financials and footnotes and investor relations materials. In addition, the successful applicant will assist in coordinating the drafting process by working with cross-departmental teams and external auditors. Applicant must be able to meet critical deadlines while working in a self-directed environment. Applicant must have strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, and a knack for process improvement.
- Assist with the preparation and filing of SEC financial statements and footnotes (10-K, 10-Q).
- Assist with preparation and filing of other Company SEC filings (8-K, etc).
- Coordinate with cross-departmental teams to aggregate and analyze disclosure information.
- Assist with the preparation of earnings related materials, including the Investor Package and review of Investor slides.
- Continuously assess external reporting processes for improvement of quality and efficiency.
- Perform accounting research, assist with implementation of new SEC regulations and maintain documentation of corresponding implications.
- Liaison with Company’s internal and external auditors for reporting purposes, as well as assist in the coordination of the review and execution of key SOX controls.
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly disclosure checklist.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work, establish and execute plans to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and work under pressure with a strong attention to details is required.
- Lead or assist with special projects and ad-hoc reporting requests, as necessary, often with minimal lead times.
Degree: Bachelors required; Masters preferred
Certification: CPA preferred, will consider applicants progressing towards licensure
Major Discipline: Accounting
Computer Proficiencies: MS Office Suite required; BW reporting preferred; SAP preferred; Workiva (Wdesk) and XBRL preferred
Other: Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Minimum 2 years accounting, audit and/or financial reporting experience; Preference for public accounting or relevant industry experience.
- A strong understanding of US GAAP, exposure to SEC reporting requirements and experience with technical accounting research.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Desire to learn quickly and grow skills in a dynamic environment.
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with critical deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment.
|Salary Range||$85,000/yr - $110,000/yr|