Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Decca Consulting, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Position Title: Project Manager
Resource will serve as Project Manager for selected County SAP projects and a budget systemrequest for proposal (RFP).
- Resource will ensure that the necessary project documentation is created per the County’s Project Management guidelines, including, but not limited to
- Resource will develop project charters for associated projects
- Resource will update project plans and manage project work plans throughout each project
- Resource will manage an issues log and risk register for each project
- Resource will develop a communications plan for UAT.
- Resource will develop an end-user training / communication plan.
- Resource will assist in managing and tracking project financials
- Resource will assist in development and tracking of project cutover plan
- Resource will schedule regular meetings with stakeholders, capture meeting minutes,and assist in facilitating meetings with stakeholders to provide updates regarding the project.
- Throughout the term of the Work Order, as needed or requested by the County Resource will provide updates and documentation on their tasks to the project lead.
- On an ongoing basis during the term of the Work Order,
- Resource will be the primary contact for issues and questions from stakeholders and leadership regarding the status of the project.
- Resource will provide a knowledge transfer session to County designated personnel to ensure the County has the documentation and necessary information for closing out the project.
- Resource will facilitate budgeting RFP process along with stakeholders, procurement, and County Counsel
- Upon budgeting vendor selection, resource will manage the implementation project to completion and the signoff on project deliverables by the stakeholders
Required Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Public Administration, or a related field of study
- Minimum Five (5) years or more of IT project management experience
- Familiarity or experience working in organizations with a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Knowledge of SAP and financial systems
- Prior PM experience implementing SAP ECC to S/4 Upgrade
Contract Term: 12 months
On-Site Requirements: Hybrid.
SAP Project Manager