Night 9:30pm – until overtime is accounted for with colleagues working 6 days a week Sunday thru Friday. Special project to help the site get prepared for an audit, help paint (rare), clean entire warehouse, clean under racks, bending, lifting.
- MUST HAVE ON RESUME OR IN CHAT FEATURE IN JOB SEEKER PROFILE:
- Electric Pallet Jack & Forklift experience preferred.
- must have worked in/be OK working in cold and wet environment
- capable of having a flexible work schedule with enough notice.
- proof of good attendance record (worked at previous companies for 6+ months in the past 2 years
- OK lifting and moving up to 80lbs individually (RARE).
6 months+ Years of Experience
Responsible for maintaining the organization’s facilities in clean and orderly condition, in accordance with the company’s standards.
- Perform all custodial duties throughout the entire facility which includes dusting, sweeping, washing, wiping, scrubbing, shoveling, and mopping. Often required to climb ladders to perform these duties.
- Maintain sanitary conditions in the facility to include collection and disposal of all warehouse and facility trash or debris daily and clean up all spills.
- Clean cooler and cooler floor sweeps and mops coolers, dry warehouse, all aisles, and the equipment mezzanine including slot cleaning. Dust and vacuum warehouse racks.
- Remove any cobwebs from the warehouse area on an ongoing basis to maintain sanitary conditions.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|