Looking for a very experienced and seasoned Salesforce Technical Delivery/Outcome Lead to oversee delivery multiple projects on the Salesforce platform. Not looking for a Project/Program Manager At least 10+ years of experience in a similar role. It is important they have technical background in Salesforce (Developer, Architect NOT Analyst etc.) Ideal candidate would also have experience in a product owner capacity, and familiar with Agile and Scrum structures. Strong experience with Salesforce technologies is required to perform this job (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Health Cloud). The role oversees the day-to-day management of the Salesforce portfolio delivery plan and is the primary point of escalation for any and all team technical impediments. Focus on the ‘how’ of technology implementation within the org’s broader technical architecture, engineering principles and standards. The role will partner with Enterprise Architecture to ensure that the value stream work is aligned with an up-to-date target architecture. Role will ensure the team’s success in delivery, primarily by helping to identify and especially remove impediments impacting the team’s ability to deliver. Lead all aspects of Salesforce operational delivery ensuring successful monthly maintenance releases, completion of end user support tickets, and system management including all PKI reporting to show successful management
Preferred Salesforce Background:
- Developer or Architect background
- Product Owner or Product Manager
- Experience as a Salesforce Technical Delivery Lead
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills
- DevOps engineering
- Health Cloud
- Omnitsudio/Vlocity Experience
- This position will oversee all aspects of Technical delivery for all projects, striving toward operational excellence as well as successful delivery.
- Work collaboratively with and manage onshore/offshore development team members and project managers.
- Ensures successful implement of Salesforce customizations, security and user management, processes, workflow, reports, analytics, and application design.
- Ensures the set-up of the operational service model/framework and ensures its delivery
- Monitor emerging technology trends within assigned product/technology area
- Act as primary point of contact for escalation purposes in case of delivery issues across many projects.
- Publish return of experience reports for enhancement and improvement purposes Identify challenges and propose improvements opportunities and best practices for project delivery
- Key contributor of continuous improvement activities in case of SLA breach
- Ensure for capacity planning providing right inputs to operational teams
- Provide tangible inputs to design and improve the delivery model
|Salary Range||Not Specified|