- Driving the productive efforts of agile teams and/or waterfall projects through facilitating continuous improvement, removing impediments, and guiding the team through commitments using agile/lean & scrum techniques, principles, and values.
- Applies agile principles, values, and techniques by fostering deeper understanding of agile roles and responsibilities within agile team and waterfall projects.
- Monitors team activities and guides team towards meeting commitments.
- Shields teams from external interferences that can jeopardize iteration/project goals.
- Ensures the teams commit to definition of done at each required level.
- Guide the teams during appropriate team ceremonies.
- Accountable for continuous improvement, self-organization, and high performance.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and influencing skills.
- Assists team in maintaining data integrity, completeness, and accuracy in tools for work tracking and reporting, used to efficiently complete tasks.
- Coaches the team to effectively meet commitments.
- Guides the team to maintain definition of complete and actionable backlog items with clear acceptance criteria and quality assurance.
- Promotes collective ownership of backlog/project item completion and related goals.
- Communicates clearly to engage and energize the team around the agile mindset.
- Keeps team members engaged, involved, and informed.
- Facilitates discussion of team conflicts toward resolution through examination of alternative approaches.
- Encourages team to set high quality standards and promotes technical excellence across the team.
- Identifies opportunities & time for the team to improve overall quality of their product and deliverables.
- Builds and applies useful metrics to support team’s and decisions.
- Promotes continuous improvement within the team, consistently tracking and following up on retrospective items.
- Measures and reports on team improvements based on process integration of iterative delivery.
- Proactively grows skills, knowledge, and mastery of agile methodologies.
- Leads by example to foster and maintain high team performance.
- Understanding Project Management tools such as ServiceNow, MS Project, Azure, JIRA, and collaboration tools.
- 4+ Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience working with agile software development teams and managing project deadlines
- Experience-affecting change in organizations working towards agile adoption
- Waterfall and Hybrid project experience
- Certification(s) Preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)