Seeking a qualified and highly motivated IT Solution Architect with ETL, Application Architecture, System Integration, Cloud Architecture, Data Architecture, Salesforce, and Salesforce Industries/Vlocity experience to join the Sales Enterprise Technology Team. The Solution Architect is responsible for analyzing/Gathering/Documenting Business and Technical Requirements, Solution Design, Prototype, evaluating/Select Software, Solution Delivery, and collaborating with Development/ QA/ Project Management teams.
The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership, collaboration, and motivational skills.
The individual will work closely with the following Key stakeholders:
Enterprise Shared Services
Salesforce Center of Excellence
- Work with the business/project team to understand the requirements.
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through business capability models, use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Communicate solution options to business and IT stakeholders.
- Lead/coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborate with project managers, vendors, and IT stakeholders to provision estimates and develop an overall implementation plan.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technology that will increase cost-effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Formulate a design plan that factors technology investments, existing patterns/ standards, and risks, improves business processes, increases reusability, eliminates unnecessary complexities, improves performance, and meets business requirements.
- Design and develop IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture vision/target state and standards.
- Manage the target design, policies, and standards within a program.
- Establish standards and frameworks.
- Maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program.
- Present solutions to Architecture Review Board, Technology Integration Office, and Data Review Board.
- Help the project team recognize and mitigate any risks to existing business processes or to the solution’s overall success.
- Participate in the selection of system integrator and or new software including the development of RFI/RFP.
- Review vendor/system Integrator design options and determine which option provides the most effective/efficient solution and the best return on investment.
- Participate in all phases of the project to verify that the design is implemented, configured, and documented correctly.
- Lead/drive / oversee progress on all technical delivery aspects including implementation of end-to-end integrated solutions.
- Provide quality assurance for services within the solution area. Ensure technical requirements are delivered with quality and completeness.
- Involve in training to make sure the solution is supported and maintained appropriately after implementation is complete.
- Mentor & provide Subject Matter Expertise to team members.
- Collaborate and communicate with colleagues and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- 21. Lead proof of concepts, evaluate outcomes and provide recommendations.
- 22. Identify opportunities for automation and reduce technical debt.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics degree.
- 8+ years’ experience with integrated scalable Enterprise Solutions using web services (REST/SOAP API), JSON, JMS Queue, and various middleware (MuleSoft, Informatica etc.)
- 4+ years’ experience with the Salesforce platform (process automation, workflow rules, Sharing & Securing, Reports, Dashboards, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Data Architecture, Integration Architecture, Integration between Salesforce and legacy systems, etc.)
- Experience in the Healthcare Payer data model (member, enrollment, benefit, and coverage).
- Experience in Healthcare Sales.
- Experience in software analysis, design, development, implementation, and testing.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to technical, business, and executive teams.
- Experience with Healthcare Small Group, Individual, and Large Group Sales/Underwriting/Enrollment business transformation programs powered by the Salesforce Industries platform (Vlocity).
- – CPQ and CRM Processes
- – Product modeling, Guided Sales experience, Quoting, Rating, Renewals, Enrollment, Renewals, and Underwriting Approval Workflows.
- Experience with Salesforce Industries/Vlocity – Vlocity Omni Studio, Omni Scripts, Integration, Data Raptors, and Velocity Portal implementation.
- Experience creating solution design documentation.
- TOGAF knowledge/certification preferred.
- Salesforce Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud Certification is a plus.
- Salesforce Solution Architect Certification is a plus.
- Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) certifications are a plus.
- Experience leading discovery and requirements sessions and documenting business, functional, and technological requirements.
- Experience creating clear and comprehensive user stories. Experience working with business/IT teams to elaborate the user stories and capture the acceptance criteria.
- Experience working on complex data models, integration, business process automation, and Data mapping.
- Information and integration architecture.
- User experience design and usability.
- Experience with Business Architecture methodologies.
- Has served as solution architect for multiple enterprise application implementations (including complex integrations).
- Proficiency in the software development lifecycle, code management, and release management. Agile development experience preferred.
- Familiarity with data quality management concepts.
- Experience operating in a complex environment managing stakeholder expectations and participating in several projects simultaneously.
- Experience with data integration and/or migration with Salesforce and other cloud-enabled tools.
- Experience developing training material/plan and delivering training sessions to the business and end users.
- Experience working on user-centered design and design thinking.
- Experience with database technologies (Relational, NoSQL) and advanced experience with query languages.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS or Google Cloud Platform or Azure).
|Salary Range||$90/hr - $125/hr|