Under direct supervision, applies knowledge of telecommunications and/or data communications and/or radio communications equipment and services which best serves the customer. Resolves routine issues regarding operations, including administration, installations, setups, error messages, on-line transactions, system status, and operations procedures. Provides preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and quickly resolves moderately complex problems to ensure user satisfaction. Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed. Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon
the viability of the organization. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected. Skills are typically acquired through completion of an Associates degree or accredited technical certificate in telecommunications or RF radio communications (RF radio required FCC general license) and 3-4 years of related experience and training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Installs services and troubleshoots electronic communications hardware and software. 5%
- Performs routine maintenance on end user telecommunications equipment. 5%
- Understands and uses construction drawings, electronic schematics, service manuals and documents as needed. 5%
- Complies with company policies and procedures. 5%
- Install, repair and maintain communication systems equipment. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills which are used in resolving complex issues. Must have knowledge of industry or manufacturer requirements for preventative maintenance on communications equipment and systems.
Heavy Work – Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|