What are the top 3-5 skills needed to perform this role?
- Minimum 10-15 yrs experience in engineering for an operator or directly supporting an operator.
- Drilling completions, etc.
- Knowledge of Class 6 permitting
- Knowledge of/familiarity with carbon capture tech, geothermal, & sustainability
Accountability for project regulatory needs and Wells input into EM E&R permitting
- Cross project line of sight, lessons learned sharing, and strategy development
- Direct communication and engagement with EM E&R teams
- Drive Wells permitting schedule and project management to meet overall E&R timelines for project execution
- Influence design and operational decisions in the design phase to ensure application of project specific state / federal regulatory requirements
- Provide well design and construction requirements to engineering team
- Provide operational guidance for regulatory notifications and execution requirements while operating specific to each state / operating area
- Lead advocacy efforts
- Identify opportunities in Class V / VI regulatory framework that impact project delivery,
Under broad direction, this is an advanced level role that focuses on providing technical expertise and functioning effectively under minimal supervision on project based work related to reservoir characterization, well engineering, reservoir management and project management. Exploits expertise and experience in areas above and pursues innovative approaches; understands how domain data has been acquired and uses cross-discipline workflows to implement best-practice approaches. Sets project objectives, priorities, and milestones. Has solid project management skills and is capable of leading multiple project workstream (s). Capable of actively managing a team with members (for multiple workstreams) who have various levels of competence in the relevant technical domain(s). Drives the use of best practices in project, quality and commercial management including driving continuous improvement. Recognizes and makes use of the talents of colleagues and demonstrates commitment to learn. Effectively exploits a network of contacts (internal and external) and typically contributes to multi- disciplinary projects within Halliburton. Pro-actively identifies potential problems within the team or within multiple workstreams and address client issues to understand and effectively resolve them. Actively coaches others in handling these situations. Has significant customer contact and involvement in business development activities. Completion of an undergraduate degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) discipline and a minimum of 8 years of experience required.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E.
Mon-Fri normal business hours
- Will this role convert to FTE: Yes
|Salary Range||Not Specified|