- This is a regulatory advisor role that will be dedicated to servicing Halliburton’s customer.
- It will be majority onsite at the customer location (Spring, TX) with a possible hybrid schedule
Length of Assignment: 3-6 months
Will this role convert to FTE: Yes
Expected start date: ASAP
Shift, hours, rotation: Mon-Fri normal business hours
Is this the role is 100% onsite, 100% remote, or hybrid remote/onsite? If hybrid what is the expected onsite/work from home schedule?
Partial hybrid however worker frequently need to be onsite at operator location
What are the top 3-5 skills needed to perform this role?
- Minimum 10-15 yrs experience in engineering for an operator or directly supporting an operator.
- Drilling completions, etc.
- Knowledge of Class 6 permitting
- Knowledge of/familiarity with carbon capture tech, geothermal, & sustainability
Please list any required certifications needed for this position: n/a
How will you be conducting interviews?
Start with phone, move to in person and possibly with customer included
- Accountability for project regulatory needs and Wells input into EM E&R permitting
- Cross project line of sight, lessons learned sharing, and strategy development
- Direct communication and engagement with EM E&R teams
- Drive Wells permitting schedule and project management to meet overall E&R timelines for project execution
- Influence design and operational decisions in the design phase to ensure application of project specific state / federal regulatory requirements
- Provide well design and construction requirements to engineering team
- Provide operational guidance for regulatory notifications and execution requirements while operating specific to each state / operating area
- Lead advocacy efforts
- Identify opportunities in Class V / VI regulatory framework that impact project delivery,
A Leader in Staffing
|Salary Range||Not Specified|