We are looking for Highly motivated person to join our team for the 2023-2024 Hunting season. Looking for a self -motivated individual that is willing adapt to their surroundings and work well with other. Having hospitality /cooking knowledge or worked in a similar field is a plus. Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good communication skills
- Notify Management of any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any companyrelated practices.
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Prioritization and time management skills
Will have availability to a room if they want to stay on site. This person is a kitchen/cook helper and will be responsible for room maintenance for 5 rooms with 2 double beds. This is a hunting camp so occupancy is from Mon – Wed and then Thurs to Sat.