TITLE: Reach Truck, Pallet Jack driver/ warehouse worker
Environment: fast paced. Employees are required to wear steal-toe boots and safety vest.
SHIFT HOURS: 8pm-4:30am. There will be required OT available the first week of every month. Sunday-Thursday
NOTATE AT TOP OF RESUME:
- able to ride our CROWN and RAYMOND Reach Trucks and Electronic Pallet Jacks.
- ability to lift 50lbs(TEAM LIFTING OK)
- If not, workers MUST be willing to learn/train to drive one (also to be notated at top of resume at time of submission ***
- ***The warehouse worker workers will be doing other basic warehouse work in addition to operating the equipment (cleaning, labeling, etc.)***
- This swing-reach operator performs a variety of warehouse functions which includes picking and restocking whole and partial skids on elevated racks using swing-reach trucks.
- Stocks full skids and partial skids in narrow aisle racking using a swing-reach truck in a 60-inch wide aisle and 20 feet off the ground at highest skid location.
- Pulls product from elevated racks, scans barcoding sheet and prepares orders for shipping.
- Wraps and prepares skids for shipment according to G&S standards.
- Operates swing-reach trucks, forklifts and other materials handling the equipment.
- Organizes and maintains merchandise according to inventory control standards.
- Verifies the barcoding allocation sheet with customer order.
- Replenishes/consolidates stock of merchandise daily.
- Performs cycle counts of inventory as assigned.
- Restocks whole skids on elevated racks.
- Cleans and maintains the physical condition of the warehouse.
- Assists with parcel and skid picking as directed.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|