Region PSL Manager (Multi Chem PSL, North America Land region)
Bachelors degree required, preferably in STEM. MBA preferred but not required
- 10+ years of experience required, preferably with water treatment background but NOT required. Downstream experience is ideal.
- Technical background is nice to have but NOT critical to the role.
- Seeking individuals with high business acumen and understanding of the market. Must understand financials, how to lead the business in ways that positively impact P&L, cost controls, sales profitably, etc. Understands supply chain, continuous improvement processes, leading others, etc.
- Manager wants to see a degree of entrepreneurship, experience in building/growing businesses (not just increasing volume of existing business, etc. but a track record of GROWING the business)
- Team player, must be comfortable in a matrix-style org structure
- Must be interested in upward mobility. The plan is for this individual to replace the HM within 2 years time, and almost certainly grow further within the company beyond that. They do not want someone whose end goal is this job
Under general autonomy, provides application expertise and any special technical data to Business Development, Application Engineering, Training, External Customers and Operations to support product and service applications globally. Is recognized internally and externally as a subject matter expert and provides guidance and direction on projects of major significance which are highly difficult and complex in nature. Demonstrates ability to conceive and develop creative/innovative technology solutions critical to the company’s success. Considered an industry consultant who is recognized as a national and/or international authority or leader in providing application expertise. Mentors to less experienced personnel. Revises, uses, and refers users to appropriate Technical Content of Product / Services web pages on Halworld. Reviews content for accuracy and approves revisions as needed. Creates rich content for internal and external customers. Responsible for responding to questions submitted to the Knowledge Base system and developing relevant articles to publish. Reviews responses and articles of less experienced personnel. Acts as Subject Matter Expert and Knowledge Base Editor. Responsible for all formal communication for situations involving: Cautions and or warnings, Design/product/service changes, Required Field Action, Interim procedures and reference information using a Technology Bulletin. Responsible for the maintenance of Operational Manuals. Reviews communication drafted by less experienced personnel. Incorporates Reliability, Health Safety & Environment (HSE), and Quality standards into job activities. Job role is independently accountable for profit/loss or revenue center, major product line, or support function. Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or similar discipline, and 16 years of experience in PSL Field Operations, Business Development, or Technology Development as it relates to field operations.
5500 N. Sam Houston Parkway W
- Must be local to Houston or willing to relocate. Halliburton will offer relocation package if needed. Work schedule can be hybrid (X days WFH, Y days in office) otherwise.
- Estimated salary range $170K – $200K base with possible stock options as part of total compensation package
- CVA bonus of 8%/20%/40% depending on financial performance each year
3-5 Years of Experience, Supports warehouse receiving shift by handling all clerical duties associated with the receiving function. Compiles, copies, sorts, and files records of daily receiving and schedules; checks communications from other shifts to ensure relevant information is passed on to receiving shift; places short-dated product on hold in the system; reviews receiving documents to identify date issues and obtains shelf life approvals; compiles information and completes various reports; orders supplies, answers phone, responds to requests; operates office machines, such as photocopier, scanner, printer, and computer; communicates with supervisors regarding any problems identified; and completes other warehouse clerical duties as assigned. Basic requirements include a high school diploma; the ability to read, write, and communicate in English; 1-year office experience; 2 years experience in a warehouse environment; the ability to operate a computer and all Microsoft Office applications; including special proficiency with Excel. Typically reports to a manager or supervisor.
|$170,000/yr - $200,000/yr