Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 3:30pm. Overtime as needed on Fridays. 1st day of work 5:30am start time, thereafter 5:00am – All Schedules are subject to change with business needs
Steel Toe boots are required
MANAGER MAY CONDCUT INTERVIEWS
This position is responsible for assisting higher level technicians in the operation of line equipment to meet product specifications and production requirements assuring the proper loading, tracking and recording of product components required in the operation of the line equipment. Perform as a Material Handler or Packer as required. Assure that products are manufactured according to SOPs and in a cGMP compliant manner. Technician Level 1’s will operate equipment under close supervision while receiving training on the safe and proficient operation of all equipment while producing a product of the highest quality.
- ssist higher level Technicians in the preparation of documentation that is required as part of the production line operations including material/component tracking, reconciliation, product testing, line set up, line clearance and cleaning as well as downtime. Relieve prior shift technician at start of each shift.
- Under close supervision, prepare and assemble materials and components. Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures including feeding components and materials through equipment. Monitor production processes or equipment for quality and productivity and notify a higher level technician if the line requires adjustment. Clear equipment jams. Keep production logs.
- Perform material handling of line components as well as all Hi-Jump RF gun transactions. Build packaging for finished products. Apply shipper labels to finished products.
- Under close supervision, perform in-process testing and inspection of product to meet product specifications. Conduct any necessary rework of finished product out of specification. Separate scrap or waste materials for recycling, reuse, or environmentally sound disposal.
- Perform cleaning functions of the operating equipment, supporting equipment and work areas.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Mechanical education a plus
- 1 or more years of experience and or education in working on or around manufacturing and packaging production line equipment in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstration of mechanical aptitude
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement; using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Prior experience operating manufacturing packaging equipment is a plus
- Knowledge of FDA regulations and compliance a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations. Capable of working with peers and associates from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Ability to apply all relevant policies in a consistent, timely and objective manner.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Arrives at meetings prepared and on time.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Quality – Attention to detail when performing routine quality inspections.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|