- SHIFT HOURS: 12pm-8pm
- MAX PAY RATE: $15/hr
- Environment: Cold (40-45 degrees), wet, loud, handling frozen pork/fresh beef.
- MUST HAVE THIS LISTED IN EXPERIENCE SECTION OF RESUME or CHAT in the job seeker profile NOT IN A QUESTIONNARIE, OR SUMMARY (NEED TO SEE WHEN AND WHERE*** (if they do not have the experience, please list at TOP of resume they are OK with the requirements)
- Acknowledge that shift may go passed 6:30pm
- MUST HAVE experience in a cold/WET environment/be OK with a cold/WET environment
- MUST HAVE packing experience, steel toe boots
- Comfortable lifting cases up to 80lbs-TEAM lifting OK (not typical- regular is 10lbs)
- NO BODY JEWELRY/LONG NAILS/NO FAKE EYE LASHES, No loose hair extensions (WILL BE SENT HOME)
- Experience using machinery for cutting/pressing meat is a PLUS
Responsible for the staging area, ensuring the cleanliness of the room and all raw product storage, removing all empty boxes and trash, minimizing the possibility of an accident to self and others, reporting any incident or accidents immediately to the department manager, should possess ability to function as one of a team, as well as to complete duties safely, must be certified by the Safety Manager to operate Industrial equipment, and able to stand for long hours and work in a cold environment. Requirements include ability to lift up to 80 pounds and have a high school diploma.
|Salary Range||$15/hr - $45/hr|