Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Decca Recruiting LLC, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Positions: Product Manager, Traditional Employment
Duration: Full time position
Location: Houston, TX preferred. Madison, WI and Atlanta, GA are optional. (sonly)
Type: This will be a hybrid role, to be on site at least once a week (on Tuesdays and occasional meetings)
Product Manager, Traditional Employment (HCM Technologies) 5-10 years of experience
We are looking for a Product Manager experienced with product evaluations, assisting sales in prospect calls, taking product to marketing, project management skills, vision of user and client experience, and assisting teams gaining product understanding.
- Manages existing tools, product offerings and programs.
- Provides foundational subject matter expertise and support for internal teams.
- Works on less complex projects/initiatives focusing on core competencies of teamwork, communication and execution.
- Participates in meetings with other departments and leadership.
- Makes sound, informed decisions with the support of their manager or team.
- Initiates and manages all facets of web-based product management including strategic planning, product planning, defining functional requirements, providing support to development team’s efforts, participating in quality assurance process and testing, and providing technical training on system.
- Leads product management for assigned products in the Traditional Employment organization.
- Defines and documents new product requirements by collaborating with end users, focus groups, client services, sales, clients and customers.
- Works with Marketing team to define promotions and marketing materials for new product offerings.
- Works with the Operations team, vendors and client services to establish, maintain and monitor the use of operations best practices and to develop processes that are congruent with technology capabilities.
- Aligns process objectives with the business vision and mission statement along with functional requirements.
- Determines scope and priority of process initiatives required to accomplish objectives as well as requests resources, i.e. material and financial where appropriate, needed to accomplish objectives.
- Measures, controls, and monitors process performance:
- Sets measurable goals to ensure process capability and stability,
- Establishes, monitors, and adjusts benchmark metrics,
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with issues that directly impact end user utilization.
- Consults with Traditional Employment leadership and acts as a visionary and business leader for the various services by guiding efforts in problem solving, offering solutions and mentoring on strategy and technology.
- Helps define and manage product releases to meet defined schedule and operational needs, and participates in testing for all Traditional Employment related projects.
- Researches new products and techniques to help streamline processes.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is desired.
- 5-10 years of experience working with HCM Platforms (more than two solutions)
- SME in more than one HCM solutions. (Payroll, Benefits, Performance, Time&Attendance, etc.)
- Product Strategy.
- Product Roadmap Vision.
- Contract Negotiations and Pricing.
- Working with Marketing.
- Assisting other internal teams understanding the product.
- Relationship Building with sales.
- Professional level knowledge of HCM Technology.
- Core knowledge of product management and product operations responsibilities.
- Foundational knowledge of our product management methodology.
- Core understanding of our markets business needs and requirements.
- Core understanding of Insperity’s business.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with great accuracy and detail.
- Knowledge of software products, roll out schedules, communication of changes and updates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience writing standard operating procedures and/or technical writing.
- Excellent communication skills in a customer centric environment. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral formats.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|