Leads and supports sourcing activities for multiple stakeholders and categories. Leads, facilitates, and implements sourcing activities through a combination of tactical and strategic sourcing initiatives particular to the needs of Permian field operations. Creates request for quotations (RFQ) or organizes competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain best quality, delivery and price for goods and services. Implements agreements for local procurement of goods and. Assesses supplier performance and conducts reviews with suppliers.
- With a strategic mindset, perform the day-to-day procurement and sourcing activities including competitive bidding, sourcing/RFx processes, cost savings activities, and commercial negotiations.
- Provide the evaluation of vendor quotations utilizing appropriate negotiation and sourcing analysis techniques and implementation of proper contracts with emphasis on quality, delivery, total cost, and service necessary to meet requirements.
- Partner with business unit stakeholders and existing suppliers to optimize procurement by driving supplier consolidations and cost reduction initiatives.
- Work with existing supplier base to drive continuous improvement to key metrics including lead time, service level, quality, payment terms, inventory, and total cost of ownership.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Business, or Supply Chain Management or similar discipline
- 3+ years of Strategic Sourcing experience including execution of RFQ/RFP and reverse auction.
- Experience in analyzing large data sets via Excel and others analytical tools.
- Experience in calculating total cost of ownership for goods and services.
- Experience working with an ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Sourcing experience for the following categories: equipment repair & maintenance, machining services, equipment rentals, and general MRO materials
- Professional certification (i.e., Certified Professional in Supply Management)
- Prior knowledge and experience working in SAP Ariba
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or similar certification.
- Experience leading negotiations with suppliers.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|