Sunday through Friday (saturday off and one day during the week)Shift is 8pm to 4am.
MUST BE ON RESUME/IN THE CHAT FOR THE JOB SEEKER:
***MUST BE OK IN A COLD/WET ENVIRONMENT***
Lunch is 30 minutes unpaid, then an additional 15 minute break they can take as they see fit (separate from the lunch).
Environment: 35 degrees, cold and wet. site provides PPE for the job, bit worker needs to supply water resistant, no slip, steel toe rubber boots (rain boot style).
Will be cleaning food processing room, will be spending about half the time in that one specific area (2 large rooms).
- 3 roles total, one in Lake Charles, LA and two in Houston, TX
- Candidates need experience in Downstream and some solids sales experience
- Will be provided with sales targets but is also expected to come to the table with existing contacts
- Will be selling chemical products from Multi Chem PSL, including emulsion breakers, corrosion inhibitors, polymers, etc.
- Remote, however candidate is expected to visit customer locations frequently so they need to be within a ~30 min distance of Lake Charles/Houston. They will consider non-local candidates but are NOT planning to provide a relocation package. The candidate should expect to relocate on their own dime.
- $130K-$170K base salary, roughly. Additionally, there is a bonus structure for this role and the candidate could expect a total package of $150K – $200K if they meet sales targets
- First round interview will be a Teams call with the manager, followed by an in-person panel interview
- Bachelor degree required
- Will not consider candidates needing visa sponsorship
Under broad direction, utilizes subject matter expertise and established client relationships to sell Company products and services and achieve maximum profitability and market penetration/share. Matches the Company’s technical, commercial and operational capabilities to customer needs through developing a clear understanding of the customer’s business and technical issues and drivers and effective delivery of technical sales presentations and personal working relationships. Calls on assigned and non-assigned accounts to effectively promote and sell the Company’s products and services. Plays an active role in the business planning process. Provides guidance to less experienced staff. Job role directly creates value via personal relationships. Provides guidance to less experienced staff. Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing, engineering, or similar disciplines and 10-15 years of related sales experience. Revenue scope typically in the range of $50 – 150 M.
|$150,000/yr - $200,000/yr