Shift: Monday – Friday 6 am – 2:30 pm
Interviews will be Face to Face
A Retail Fulfillment Center Assembler is the primary role to ensure that on-line retail purchases and sample orders are fulfilled accurately and on-time, all while meeting customer service expectations.
- This role performs a variety of functions in the retail fulfilment center/sample department, which may include pick, pack, & ship of orders, replenishment of products, receiving of products, physical counts of inventory, assembling of kits, receiving of returns, cleaning, and organizing of the department
- Processes Internet/sample orders with a strong attention to detail: Selecting product/samples, a voice-controlled device will be used to notify of correct selections of goods. Ensure customer orders are filled on time, accurately, meet quality standards for packaging, and prepares orders for shipping
- Assemble kits for online sales and sample department: Selecting product with a voice-controlled device, filling components into packaging, restocking, and organizing of completed goods
- Physical counts of inventory. Counting of inventory daily to verify the accuracy of inventory, bending, reaching, climb on steps, utilizing cherry picker for heights, balancing on cherry picker, & basic math skills
- Stocking, replenishment, organization of goods. To perform this responsibility voice-controlled headset will be used, one will bend, reach, climb on steps, utilize a cherry picker, lifting, placing, and organizing of products
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized warehouse environment. Team members are required to clean their work area daily with a broom, glass cleaner, sanitizing, when necessary, removal of trash, straightening and facing of products
- Execute other duties assigned to you. As projects are assigned to the department, one may take on extra responsibilities
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year of pick/pack/ship and light assembly experience in a retail environment, package assembly or warehouse environment.
- Ability to perform job operations using English for speaking, listening, reading, & writing when necessary.
- Capability to utilize a Voice Driven device for selecting of products.
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand and walk 8 hours a day
- Ability to work at heights, while balancing and reaching for product
A Leader in Staffing
|Salary Range||Not Specified|