Skip to content
- Under direct supervision, the Heavy Equipment Operator performs earthmoving duties on a daily basis.
- Must have working knowledge of overburden handling, ore and soil segregation.
- General knowledge of hydraulic principles.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing PPE. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of a High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years experience operating Caterpillar 637 scrapers, D9 dozers and 140 patrol, in a mine setting, required or general experience operating Caterpillar D8 dozer and 980 loader in stockpile setting.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|