Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
Hours: 8:30a – 4:30p
This position is responsible for efficiently grading products for quality control and preparing product for shipment by repacking into smaller increments.
- Grades product for quality control, repacking cases into smaller increments.
- Assemble boxes, labels, stacks and stock packages for shipment.
- Cleans and sanitizes work area while adhering to sanitation and safety procedures for handling and production of tomatoes according to safe quality food (SQF) standards.
- Prefer High School or GED but not required.
- Professional Skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable productivity level.
- DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY
Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Identifying quality products and re-packing them accordingly.
- Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
- All work regularly reviewed by the supervisor and manager.
0-3 Years of Experience, This is a position that is responsible for processing orders through packaging equipment according to specifications notated on order tickets and within designated demand times. This position is responsible to quickly perform quality assurance checks for product and weight. Basic requirements include basic mathematical skills, computer skills, product knowledge.