The Material Coordinator (warehouseman) is responsible for operational tasks performed in a warehouse environment: issuing, receiving, and counting inventory items, locating/placing items in the appropriate bin locations, and assisting with material control and security. The incumbent performs operational tasks at the warehouse facilities associated with MRO inventory operations, critical spares, and staged sales materials.
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and movement of products, and inventory accuracy.
- Perform cycle counts on monthly basis to ensure accurate inventory records and reconciles differences
- Works in conjunction and communicates with logistics providers to arrange collection and shipments of orders.
- Semi-frequent forklift operation
- Assists with the preparation and distribution of shipping documentation.
- Communicates regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders regarding status of shipments.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures/regulations.
Profile and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- Two-year degree and at least 1 year work experience preferred
- Ability to speak and write English.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division are required
- Novice to intermediate computer skills are required and SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Experience working within a materials control/warehouse environment and forklift operation skills preferred
- Good organizational skills and ability to work independently within set deadlines
- Strong team player and effective communicator
- Strong customer service mindset
|Salary Range||Not Specified|