Schedule – Sunday-Friday 8am-5pm Eastern Standard Time
Position is remote – however the candidate must sit in the EST zone
Interviews vis TEAMS
Specialist, Revenue Management –
Job Profile Summary
Provides Market and Region level support for pricing routines and management. Executes and supports Global Support Center pricing strategy for TRS and LCC account types. Accountable for day-to-day TRS pricing execution and exception management. Supports LCC bid model creation and bid renewals.
- This individual is responsible for the engagement, deployment and execution of the Global Support Center Revenue Management objectives. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Serves as approval point for Sysco funded exceptions and other customer investment above agreed to thresholds
- Serves as approval point for customer credit requests
- Act as subject matter expert on applicable processes and programs impacting pricing
- Executes a subset of phases of Revenue Management initiatives in the Market and Region, including but not limited to supporting the Market Director of Revenue Management
- Solid communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Ability to think quantitatively, quickly analyze reports and data to prioritize opportunities. Basic understanding of Excel required.
Associates Degree preferred
Education and / or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 0-2 years minimum experience in a Revenue Management, Sales or Finance/Merchandising role OR
- 0-2 years minimum experience working in a project, results-driven or field engagement type role
- 0-2 years minimum experience working in excel and/or other spreadsheet software.
- Experience with field execution through finance, sales, and/or merchandising
- Has analytical mindset; comfortable processing data and drawing actionable conclusions
- Proven track record of working under tight deadlines and producing recognized results
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
This position will be remote
A Leader in Staffing
A Leader in Staffing
|Salary Range||Not Specified|