Shift 7 am – 4:30 pm – Monday – Friday – some OT
In person interviews required
- Candidates must have purchase order exp****
- Experience with purchasing parts and putting away when received*****
- **** Must have inventory exp****
The Maintenance Coordinator position has a critical role for supporting the maintenance team by managing maintenance invoices, vendors, spare parts, supplies, and for coordinating planned maintenance and repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create maintenance purchase orders and lead the restocking of spare parts through all phases including requesting, receiving, and inventory control via company CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System). Track, expedite and document the status of all outstanding purchase orders and provide periodic updates and reports.
- Responsible for managing vendors, analyzing prices, and lead-times while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
- Execute cycle counts to verify physical inventories and make recommendations as needed to refine inventory levels and prevent stockouts. Forecast parts purchasing needs based on historical consumption data.
- Ensure all parts and materials within the area are orderly and kept to the highest housekeeping standards. Perform space management activities to ensure safe and orderly storage of materials in conjunction with good material handling and inventory control methodologies.
- Work cross-functionally to plan and schedule equipment third-party services, preventative maintenance, corrective repairs, rebuilds, etc. Audit and manage active work order statuses to ensure work priorities are properly maintained and transparent.
- Receive and screen incoming work requests, determine identification of scope, and conduct analysis of required planning. Prioritize, review, and make edits to work plans to ensure quality, efficiency, and accuracy. Arrange staging and kitting of parts and materials as appropriate.
- Identify and coordinate necessary steps and resources required to complete assigned work with enough lead time. Resources may include tools and equipment, permitting requirements, drawings and manuals, work scope and job instructions, operating conditions, safety hazards, etc.
- Generate and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly KPI (Key Performance Indicators) reports. Including but not limited to expenses, preventive maintenance compliance, deadtime, work order backlog, inventory cycle counts and turns, etc.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training
- Experience Preferred:
- Data entry experience
- Inventory management experience
- Planning and scheduling experience
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is a plus
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Basic personal computer (PC) skills and proficiency with MS Outlook
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize work tasks for maximum efficiency
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Knowledge of Internet software; Excel and Microsoft Word
- Strong mechanical aptitude is preferred
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear
- The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms
- The employee is frequently required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, or crawl
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and must frequently lift and/or heavy items.
- The employee is Repair work requires excellent hand and finger dexterity used for wrenches, hand tools, and other shop equipment
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend, reach
- Ability to push/pull
- Ability to lift /carry
- Ability to perform repetitive motion
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet, hot, extremely cold and/or humid conditions; and moving mechanical parts and may be required to work in confined spaces
- Frequently works outdoors
- The associate works non-traditional business hours including evenings, nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call
- The associate may occasionally be required to travel to other Operating Companies or the corporate office as business needs dictate (i.e., training, business continuation, etc.)
- The associate is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and confined spaces
- The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate