- Experience working directly with Class I railroads and local short lines.
- Manages utilization and cost of rail car fleet.
- Under broad direction, supervises a team that organizes moves for land in compliance with local law
- Oversees complete logistics process cycle to include execution of proper documentation for domestic and international movement
- Manages the preparation and planning for movements in all modes
- Understands and coordinates the pre-inspection process
- Reviews performance of lanes and service levels and identifies where improvements are needed
- Collects and analyzes data to use in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Negotiates with logistics service providers to achieve long term goals and a sustainable competitive advantage
- Develops and analyzes request for proposals (RFPs)
- Understanding of contracts and Incoterms
- Develops and implements logistics strategies in line with area and region initiatives
- Seeks alternative ways to improve the moves and logistics services for the economic benefit of Halliburton
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree or equivalent in Supply Chain, Logistics, Information Systems or Engineering and 5 to 7 years of experience in related field of logistics with all transport modes (Ocean, Air and Land) to include hazardous cargo movements
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Logistics Manager
|Salary Range||Not Specified|