Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman. May provide some Laborer Foreman responsibilities on smaller projects. Reads and interprets instructions and procedures. Moves materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site.Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed.
6 month contract and will convert to FTE with good performance
Shift: Rotating shift. Days (8a-8p), Nights (8p-8a), and weekends Avg 40-60 hrs/wk
- Experience in operating heavy equipment
- Maintenance experience/mechanically inclined.
- Basic math & computer skills.
- Positive attitude
- Be able to be involved and participate in company’s safety programs.
- Self-starter and motivated. Be able to stay busy throughout shift.
- Able to work well on his/her own and with a team.
A Leader in Staffing
|Salary Range||Not Specified|