- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 50-80lbs (team lifting OK)
- OK working in/has worked in rooms with temp to 0 degrees (freeze suits provided- but can bring their own apparel)
- No min experience required
- Bilingual preferred (will accept English and Spanish only speakers)
SHIFT: start is 7am and shift typically will end at 3:30 on a normal day.
- OT is mandatory as there are days where more work needs to be done
- Earliest start time can be 6am, but will be communicated to the workers with notice (10%)
- Will be sending the product internationally (must be able to read/write/confirm dates, necessary shipping information).
- Ensure production & expiration dates on labels match the manufacturers dates.
- Verify other label information as time allows. Repack inners into the case and reseal case. Apply appropriate labels to outer packaging. Re-palletize the cases. Clean work area.
- Un-palletize products (no equipment used), move cases to workstations (up to 50/80lbs-team lifting OK) and apply shipping labels to meet country or customer requirements.
- Information can be applied by printed adhesive labels, ink jet machine, or hand stamping.
- Open cases with company approved and issued blades, remove inner packaging and apply label to each inner pack in correct location on product.
A Leader in Staffing
|Salary Range||Not Specified|