Worker will be working primarily with cement and drilling fluids. Conducting lab tests, following prescribed procedures, detailed data entry. Will spend the majority of the day on their feet. Any experience with Safety Data Sheets, chemical hygiene plans are nice, but not required. Length of Assignment: 3 months, possibly longer Will this role convert to FTE: Yes Expected start date: ASAP Shift, hours, rotation: Rotating 10 days on/4 days off shift, 12 hours total. 6am-6pm and noon-midnight. Worker will do day shift for 10 days, have 4 days off, come back for night shift for 10 days, so on and so forth. Worker will train for 8 hrs on days until fully trained, usually around 3 weeks 100% onsite
What are the top 3-5 skills needed to perform this role?
- Some chemistry-adjacent or mechnical/electrical background. This is entry level so they do not need a lot of experience. Chemistry degree is NOT required
- Basic computer skills, will be trained on HAL’s proprietary software
- Lift up to 50 lbs (typically ?10 lbs but will occasionally be heavier)
- 8 hours+ of college chemistry preferred, or a tech certificate is also good. But not 100% required
What are the top 3-5 soft skills/personality traits needed to perform this role?
- NEED to be okay with rotating shifts on both days and nights
- Able to follow written processes exactly as written How will you be conducting interviews? Start with 30 minute phone screen, move to 2nd round in person where they will be shown the lab
|Salary Range||Not Specified|