- Under strict supervision, assembles and tests Artificial Lift products.
- Reviews work orders, acquires parts for new product assembly, and solicits help from and coordinates with manufacturing as necessary.
- Acquires basic knowledge of materials, components, and their application. Acquires and documents basic knowledge of assembly tools and techniques.
- Assists with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- Acquires basic knowledge of test procedures and techniques.
- Documents test procedures, data, observations, and results.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected in relatively short time frames.
- Entry level position, no experience required.
Length of Assignment: 12 months
Will this role convert to FTE: Yes
Expected start date: March 20th
Shift, hours, rotation: 8am -5pm
Is this the role is 100% onsite, 100% remote, or hybrid remote/onsite? 100% on site
What are the top 3-5 skills needed to perform this role?
- Chemistry and Scientific mindset
- Laboratory and Analytical Skills
- Technical report writing
- Math Skills
What are the top 3-5 soft skills/personality traits needed to perform this role?
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to influence without formal authority
Machinery/tools used: Lab equipment, training provided
How will you be conducting interviews? Phone and In-person Interview
Skills typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Science or Engineering and 2 years of related experience. Completion of a masters in Science or Engineering is preferred.
Perform multiple analytical tests at the same time with adherence to Halliburton and ASTM standardized methods.
Provide quality control analyses on water, hydrocarbon samples and finished fuels from refinery with high accuracy
Perform routine calibration and maintenance of equipment.
Assist with receipt and distribution of water and hydrocarbon samples from the field.
Participate is safety and housekeeping laboratory audits.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|