Skip to content
- Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman.
- Reads and interprets instructions and procedures. Moves materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site.
- Prepares construction sites, pours and spreads concrete, sets forms, and/or finishes surfaces. Participates in routine and turnaround plant maintenance projects and activities.
- Supports plant production activities in receiving and shipping materials and products. Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
|Business Unit||Wireline and Perforating|
|Site||HES Alvarado Mfg|