TITLE: Cycle counter
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 8a-5p (until work is done- typically close to 5-6p) (flexible)
- MAX PAY RATE: $18 (can increase if hired on Full time ($19-$20)
- MUST HAVE ON RESUME OR IN CHAT FEATURE ON JOB SEEKER PROFILE:
- Experience using a Handheld scanner to scan and enter information to enter counts for particular items
- have worked in cold/freezer, dry, cold environment. Be OK working in the cold/freezer, dry, cold (PPE will be provided for the freezer)
- ability to walk for the duration of the shift, excluding breaks.
- Proof of good attendance record (6+ months experience at past employers over the past 2 years.
0-3 Years of Experience, This is a Finance position responsible for performing cycle counts, compiling and maintaining records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, and/or supplies stocked in the establishment and/or items to be returned. Researches root causes for count discrepancies. Performs quality checks and supports the product recall process. Requirements include a high school degree or equivalent, ability to write routine reports and correspondence, ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of an organization. Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication, ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and must be able to read, write and speak English.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|