Shift: 6:30a – 3:30p Monday – Friday
- Looking for a IC utility person who will cycle count, work DCI, help repack- basically assist Inventory Control Managers with their needs.
- Must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment. Dry, Cold and Freezer. Freezer suits are provided.
- Must own steel toed boots.
- Will be helping Inventory Control Manager.
- Must have experience in a warehouse environment.
- Forklift and pallet jack experience helpful.
- Experience with computers including Excel preferred.
- 0-3 Years of Experience, This is a Inventory Control responsible for performing cycle counts, compiling and maintaining records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, and/or supplies stocked in the establishment and/or items to be returned.
- Researches root causes for count discrepancies.
- Performs quality checks and supports the product recall process.
- Assist in Driver Check in and help Inventory Control Manager with their needs.
- Requirements include a high school degree or equivalent, ability to write routine reports and correspondence, ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of an organization.
- Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication, ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and must be able to read, write and speak English.
A Leader in Staffing