This position is for a Cycle Counter
Pay Rate $20.00
In Person Interviews
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm, first week or two may not be full weeks due to being short staffed and training period.
Mostly AC office, but we do have a chill environment, 40 degrees, and a freezer environment, 0 degrees, that they’ll have to work in for short periods of time.
Able to use Microsoft excel and outlook, a good portion of the job will be data entry into a spreadsheet and replying to emails.
Steel toe shoes required. We are able to provide safety vests and freezer jackets, candidate will be able to use their own if they have.
responsible for performing cycle counts, compiling and maintaining records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, and/or supplies stocked in the establishment and/or items to be returned. Researches root causes for count discrepancies. Performs quality checks and supports the product recall process. Also serves as Will-call Clerk on scheduled Saturdays.
Monday-Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Ensure integrity of the physical count of the in-house inventory via cycle counting and other duties assigned
- Cycle counts the warehouse a minimum of four times a year, including all pick and reserve slots for discrepancies and product/packaging integrity issues
- Performs quality checks around date sensitive, slow moving and obsolete items via interaction with Merchandising. Performs recoup function.
- Research cause of weight variances, receiving/put away/letdown issues, and damaged product in the slots from warehouse moves
- Proactively checks FIFO items for proper rotation
- Verify reserves are properly recorded and verify the count of each reserve pallet
- Verify put-away and transfer process performed by the day and night personnel
- Initiate and document product transfer from the cooler to the freezer
- Review standard management reports and research causes of inventory shrink
- Coordinate will call orders when scheduled
- 1 Year Experience Preferred
Education and / or Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 1pm-end of shift.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of an organization
- Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.