Max Pay Rate $20.00
in person interview
Must be able to work 1pm-end of shift.
Must be able to work in cold/chill environment
JOB TITLE: Driver Checkin
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 1pm-end of shift.
- Check-in drivers who have completed their routes by verifying product returned, customers signed the invoice, and possible missed deliveries; account for pallets, totes, and other company property is returned.
- Identify missed collections and notify Credit Services.
- Ensure food safety protocols were followed on the return and coordinate with Food Safety personnel for issues.
- Assure all delivery exceptions are noted on the invoice and/or delivery exception report.
- Inspect returned products to determine restocking appropriateness or decide if the customer warrants the credit.
- Decide and adjust as needed the appropriate reason code on the invoice to provide efficient processing; code damaged or inferior products with the appropriate damage code and write the code on the damaged case.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 1 year of pallet jack and/or forklift experience.
- Professional Skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of an organization.
- Can add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.