- Under general supervision, applies a high level of Information Technology skills in direct support of Halliburton employees and partners.
- Troubleshoot complex desktop software and hardware problems. Provide desk-side and remote support in the use of systems in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Follow-up with customers to assure satisfactory incident closure; updates and closes call records for work performed. Assists in supervising others. Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined. Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in an MIS field.
- Desired technical skills acquired through A+ certification, NET+ certification, MCSE certification or equivalent work experience and 4 years of experience in IT desktop support which includes experience in basic networking administration.
|Business Unit||Information Technology|
|Site||Odessa TX Artificial Lift|