- Under broad direction, assists in the supervising of security analysts and/or administrators to execute defined processes, maintain infrastructure, and the integrity and availability of such applications and infrastructure.
- Additionally maintain security controls for these systems, equipment and processes while maintaining security control processes, integrity and availability. Provides direction and guidance to the daily support of the infrastructure and processes of Security Operations, Network Security, and Identity and Access Management systems. Assists in supervising others.
- Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Specific discipline areas include Identity and Access Management, Network Security, and Security Operations. Additional areas of expertise in Security Operations include Threat and Vulnerability Management, PKI Infrastructure, Anti-virus Technology, and Microsoft RMS.
- An undergraduate degree in Management Information Science or Computer Information and Science and 8 years or more of experience in Information Technology related fields which includes experience of 4 years system administration including Active Directory and/or security management is required.
|Business Unit||Information Technology|
|Site||HES Houston North Belt|