Responsible for managing or performing work across multiple Human Resources (HR) sub-families including:
- General HR program/policy development, administration, and compliance.
- General business support.
- Employee hiring, onboarding, termination, and records maintenance.
- Employee and labor relations and communications.
- Rewards program coordination and/or administration.
- Relocation services (domestic and international).
- Immigration services.
- HR related training. In some organizations, may also be accountable for HR Business Partnership (consulting and coaching), Mobility (strategy and design), Staffing and Recruiting, Talent and Organization Performance, Training and Development, and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
Internal Job Posting:
Supports Human Resource (HR) Manager and Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to
successfully implement local initiatives, and execute regional and corporate programs. Help to
create an environment to attract, develop, retain and engage talent throughout the Operating
Company (OpCo) to deliver business goals.
- Execution of transactional core HR processes (e.g. coordinate and conduct new associate orientation, unemployment claims processes, onboarding and exit interviews, transitional return to work, leave administration, OSHA reporting, etc.).
- Provide coaching and guidance to associates and supervisors regarding policy and procedure.
- Support hiring managers and Talent Acquisition to support recruitment and staffing plans.
- Assist and maintain the eTime system and payroll-related activities.
- Aid HRBP to drive an inclusive and diverse culture.
- Administer programs to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction levels.
- Bachelor’s degree with major or emphasis in Human Resources, Business Administration or a closely related field required for external candidates butpreferred for internal candidates.
- 2-5 years of experience in Human Resources management preferred and/or an equivalent combination of related training and experience.Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) Professional Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
- Workday experience preferred.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively and the ability to speak so others can understand you.
- Adjusting actions concerning others’ actions
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Listening to and understanding the information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading and understanding the information and ideas presented in writing.
- Communicating information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Conveying information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Applying general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Perceiving when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Coming up with several ideas about a topic (the number of ideas is important, not their quality, correctness, or creativity).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The ability to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- Frequently sit and reach with hands and arms.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and the level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job.The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity. driving conditions.
|$30/hr - $32/hr